Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to go to court?

Not necessarily but there is normally a disciplinary hearing before the General Medical Council (GMC), General Dental Council (GDC) but decisions can be appealed to the First Tier and Upper Tribunals as well as the High Court. We are also able to advise you during the investigation into your conduct, for example NHS investigations and Medical Practitioners Tribunal Fitness to Practise investigations.

Filter FAQs


Portfolio Builder

Select the legal services that you would like to download or add to the portfolio

Download    Add to portfolio   
Title Type CV Email

Remove All


Click here to share this shortlist.
(It will expire after 30 days.)