Frequently Asked Questions

Who do you represent?

We are able to represent any one both in Court and in mediations and arbitrations. This can include co-habitee disputes relating to the family home, financial provisions following the death of a family member, enforcement proceedings, pre- and post-nuptial agreements and much more. If you have been unhappy with your representation, we can represent you in professional negligence claims arising from financial remedy proceedings. In addition, we have specialist Arbitrators and Mediators you can appoint for alternative dispute resolution.

Filter FAQs


Portfolio Builder

Select the legal services that you would like to download or add to the portfolio

Download    Add to portfolio   
Title Type CV Email

Remove All


Click here to share this shortlist.
(It will expire after 30 days.)