Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to go to court?

Yes – in order to formalise these arrangements you need to apply to the Court of Protection. This normally involves filling out four forms and providing a doctor’s certificate confirming that the person does not have capacity to make their own decisions.

Filter FAQs


Portfolio Builder

Select the legal services that you would like to download or add to the portfolio

Download    Add to portfolio   
Title Type CV Email

Remove All


Click here to share this shortlist.
(It will expire after 30 days.)